我们的学校客户 Some of our School Clients
- K12 School Clients 美国学校
- 1. Clarke County School District, GA
- 2. Dallas Independent School District, TX
- 3. Davenport Community Schools, IA
- 4. Deer Valley Unified School District, AZ
- 5. Edgewood Independent School District, TX
- 6. Everett Public Schools, MA
- 7. Killeen Independent School District, TX
- 8. Paradise Valley Unified School District, AZ
- 9. Schaumburg School District 54, IL
- 10. Springfield Public Schools, MA
- 11. Worcester Public Schools, MA
- International School Clients 国际学校
- 1. Singapore American School, Singapore
- 2. Port Vila International School , Australia
- 3. Taipei American School, Taiwan
- 4. Ekamai International School ，Bangkok
- 5. St. Andrews International School ，Bangkok
- 6. Jakarta International Korean School，Indonesia
- 7. International School Paris, Paris
- 8. Vienna International School, Vienna
- 9. BIS Munich, Germany
- 10. Geneva International School, Geneva
- 11. ICS Budapest, Hungary
Reports showing improvement on State Tests
- 1. Ashtabula Area City School District, OH
- 54% of students from five different elementary schools improved their OAT Reading Levels.
- 2. Bay District Schools, FL
- Sixth through eighth graders in Florida achieved significant gains in reading skills on the FCAT after
participation on the Fast ForWord products.
- 3. Boone County School District, KY
- High school students in Kentucky improve ACT Reading scores after Reading Assistant use.
- 4. Christina School District, DE
- Students who used Fast ForWord products made significant improvements in academic achievement with average
reading level improving from the 36th percentile to the 47th percentile on the DSTP.
- 5. Dallas Independent School District, TX
- A diverse group of Dallas students improved assessment test scores in a variety of subjects, including
reading and math. Tests administered include TAAS, TPRI, SAT-9, and Aprenda.
- 6. BLT (Cobb County, GA) 乔治亚州科布县学术测验比对报告
- Fast ForWord participants from Georgia showed significant gains on the BLT, the assessment portion of
Georgia’s Reading First program.
- 7. DIBELS (Perrysburg, OH) 俄亥俄州沛瑞斯堡县二年级阅读流利度比对比报告
- Second graders in the Perrysburg Exempted Village Schools who used Fast ForWord products improved their
reading fluency more than those who did not use the products.
- 8. DIBELS (Poteau, OK) 奥克拉荷马州坡涛县学区阅读流利度比对报告
- After Fast ForWord use, students in Oklahoma gained an average of ten months in reading ability and
increased their reading rate by 57%.
- 9. DIBELS (Todd County, SD) 南达可达州陶德县学区阅读流利度比对报告
- Fourth graders in South Dakota had higher oral reading fluency rates than a comparison group and greater
accuracy on grade-appropriate material after using the Fast ForWord products.